Following the lifting of the national state of emergency, we have resumed face-to-face qualitative and quantitative surveys and focus groups, while closely monitoring the latest infection situation. We are continuing to monitor state and local closures.
Offline IDI/FGI, CLT testing, and in-store intercepts
- All respondents and staff are screened to check for personal experience or if anyone they live with or are in regular contact with over the past 2 weeks have experienced: cough, shortness of breath, fever, sudden loss of taste or smell?
- All respondents will be asked: Have you or anyone you live with travelled to any areas highly affected by COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone you have been in close proximity with been told to self-isolate?
- All respondents and staff must agree to a temperature scan, wear a facemask, and sanitize hands upon entering the facility.
Focus Groups and IDI’s are advised to:
- Contain groups of no more than 4 participants, with 6 ft. of space between each person and moderator
- Last no longer than 60 minutes
- Limit Facility Observers to 4 or 6 based on size of the available viewing room, and to use remote viewing whenever possible.
- All staff will be screened according to the policies above and will be equipped with a face mask, gloves and hand sanitizer.
- All in store surveys will be administered by the interviewer to prevent contact with shared devices.
- All devices will be sanitized between uses.
Updated July 15, 2020